I had some delicious Havarti Cheese that I didn’t want to waste and my husband loves twice baked potatoes. So I decided to combine the smooth creamy taste of Havarti Cheese with the sweet taste of dill. Bacon has a little punch and some saltiness.
1/4 cup diced Havarti Cheese
2 strips of bacon, diced (no fake bacon bits please!)
Sprig of Dill
1 tablespoon of butter
1/4 cup milk
- Bake potatoes at 425 F until soft (roughly 30-40 minutes depending on size)
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise, so that you have 4 halves. (or cut each lengthwise, towards the top of the potato, leaving a deep bowl)
- Scoop out the insides of the potato, leaving skin intact and add diced Havarti cheese, Bacon, Dill, milk.
- Mash your potatoes and then stuff the skins with the mixture.
- Make for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
I wish I had a picture for you, but we ate it too fast. Maybe next time