This is one of my mother-in-law and my husband’s aunt Barbara’s recipes. One of the last times, I visited her, she had made this, for my husband and myself. I love this recipe for its simplicity. It has a wonderful tang and a creamy goodness. Perfect for a light and fresh tasting meal. Thanks Alicia and Barbara for this great recipe! I used chicken thighs for this recipe, but you can use chicken breast. Normally, this is cooked on the grill but as I do not have one, I baked mine in the oven.
2/3 cup of Ranch dressing
1/3 cup of zesty Italian Dressing
- Combine dressings with chicken and let it marinate for at least 2-4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Place chicken in baking pans and cover with foil.
- Saving the marinade
- Bake for 40 minutes
- While chicken is baking, place remaining dressing in a sauce pan and cook until bubbling.
- After 40 minutes, turn on broiler
- Remove any liquids that have accumulated in baking pan
- Brush marinade on chicken thighs and broil for 10 minutes, brushing sauce every 2-3 minutes. Make sure you coat both sides and broil both sides.
Please check if dressings contain modified starch. Sometimes, these starches may have gluten in it..but unless they tell you that it is gluten free..there is no guarantee.