I had a craving for something not Chicken or Beef. Lucky for me, I had stocked my freezer with some boneless pork chops. With my friends coming over for dinner tonight, I wanted something hearty and easy to make, so I decided on this easy but delicious recipe. Pork chops are pretty lean and very easily dried out. Breading allows most of the moisture to stay in, without much fuss. My pork chops are thin cuts, so if you have a thicker cut of meat, you may want to flatten them or bake them in the oven after pan frying them.
6 pork thin cut chops, boneless
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of pepper
2 cups of Italian Bread Crumbs
1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons of parsley
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup of milk
- Combine garlic powder, salt and pepper and rub mixture on pork chops.
- Let pork chops marinade for at least 1 hour
- In one shallow bowl, combine eggs and milk (Wet Mixture)
- In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, parsley and Parmesan cheese. (Dry Mixture)
- Coat pork chops the dry mixture and then in the wet mixture. Repeat once (EACH pork chop gets two coatings)
- Place breaded pork chops on a greased baking pan and use cooking spray to coat the tops.
- Bake at 450F 15 minutes on one side, 5 minutes on the other side.